Find out how to get the most from your (or your parent’s) golden years, with our tailored financial advice to individuals of pension age, and their families, who are looking to enter Aged Care Accommodation.
Learn about Refundable Accommodation Deposits (RAD), health services, aged care fees, Wills, Guardianship and Centrelink. Questions relating to the sale of the family home, varying costs of alternative accommodation options; ongoing maintenance fees in some facilities; and what will happen to pension entitlements are just some of the factors that need to be considered when making decisions about Aged Care Accommodation.
Do you really know what accommodation you can afford?
- Will you outlive your savings?
- Could you be getting more pension and the fringe benefits that go with it?
- Is your cash flow easy to manage?
- Are you suffering ill health and do you need to consider Guardianship?
- Is your Will arranged for the greatest benefit of your beneficiaries?
We take the worry out so you can spend more time with those you care about.