- Bank statements for all bank accounts
- Cashbook, payment sheets or cheque butts
- Deposit details (please identify any unusual deposits – eg. sale of a motor vehicle, receipts other than those for normal income, sessional income)
- Income Statements – Summaries of contract payments, VMO payments and superannuation contributions.
- Rental Annual Property Statements from your real estate agent. Otherwise, please attach details of the amount of rent received and all expenses in their separate categories. Please supply receipts for any repairs or renovations.
- Loan Statements for investment property loans, home loans, overdrafts, commercial bills etc.
- USB Stick – please forward a USB containing data for the whole year, even if you sent us a USB for BAS for each quarter.
- PAYG Payment Summaries (Group Certificates including pensions)
- Termination Payments/Rollover Statements - If you received a lump sum termination or superannuation rollover please provide an Eligible Termination Payment Statement
- Dividends Received - Please provide copies of cash and dividend reinvestment plan statements of income received.
- Interest Received (money received into your bank accounts) – Please provide Bank Statements showing this interest. (Most banks and financial institutions also provide a tax statement for each investment).
- Trusts and Partnerships Distributions (income received from Fund Managers such as BT, Merrill Lynch, etc) - Please provide annual tax statements or tax return / financial statements, as well as the quarterly distribution statements.
- Bonds and Debentures – Please provide copies of annual statements, rollover notices and reinvestment statements.
- Asset Purchases and Sales – If you have purchased or sold any assets such as Shares, Property (please use additional checklist attached), Motor Vehicle & Computers/Equipment.
- Any Other Income - Any income you received in the financial year including Foreign Income that has not already been covered in the above categories
If you believe this applies to you, please provide a summarised total of your expenses. Note: Private Health Funds and Medicare provide yearly statements on request.
Please note that this is dependent on you meeting eligibility criteria and income thresholds.
* Notice showing stamp duty paid on purchase
* Letter or invoice showing Legal costs
* Loan contract (if loan was not paid out before the property was sold)